Oh I'm a happy kid:D
We had to report to school by 6.15am.
On the bus we were tearing the cheerlist into half,
just using our hands.
Lol.
It drizzled a little there,
but later it was freaky hot.
&We were hungry.
After that a few of us went to Jurong Point to have lunch.
We went back after that.
On the MRT, we were having these long meaningful educational talks.
I can't believe we actually talked about those things. Lol.
Henry doesn't know how to talk. :DD

I think our hard work paid off(:
On Thursday we stayed back till around 6.45pm,
some of them even stayed at night to complete the banner.
I think I gna flunk for E&Amath tests again.
I skipped quite a lot of these lessons.
& so I still do not understand.
Damn, I seriously need a tutor.
But the good thing is that I completed the chem notes in 2 days.
2 days! Wow:D
& I haven't touched the computer for about 4 days.
:D
Buh-bye.
Gna use the word admire from now on.
:l
No comments:
Post a Comment