I shall work hard in Chinese, get at least an A2 in the O'lvls.
'Cus if I get any worst than that, I'll have no other choices but to drop to CL next year.
I can't possibly waste my 2 points & the whatever advantages I have, can I?
Besides, it's not really nice to break the study-Hcl-chain-or-whatsoever.
Not only that, why not study when we have such a good t'cher? Er.. although, yeah, but she's good.
Contradicting that I once thought of dropping Hcl, and now I want to do well in O'lvl CL, since I want to continue studying Hcl.
With all these ramblings, complains, unhappiness, disappointments, silly things done or whatsoever, you see the ugly side of me.
You're cool &cold.
Nevertheless, still one of my best friends.
I'll probably rmb you for the rest of my life. I doubt that you'll ever thought of that, but that little sentence made me euphoric, even though that was so long ago.
In this short crazy term, I shall put my heart into studying, try burying myself into books. &Look what I've studied today, almost nothing. I feel guilty. Of everything. Boohoohoo. D:
Don't know why but I miss JetAbiPris. It ain't the same without the 3 of you, even though I love my other friends too. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment