Tuesday, August 5

Tension of opposites


Was reading Tuesdays with Morrie last Sunday evening, when I received a call from them to ask me go over to watch the dance. Apparently, their main motive was to let the mosquitoes bite me instead of S ('cus I got the most bites when we went blading). Ironically, I didn't get any bites! :) They did many hilarious actions especially S, hahaha.

Anyway, I was looking through my history essay on appeasement, the one we did last December holiday for reference for tmr's SEQ test, and... suddenly thought of how late I stayed up for days trying to complete that essay. I could even spend the whole afternoon and night in front of the computer, resting for a while and get back to the essay again. That was the first time I used computer at like, 2 in the morning. :O But at time, I was chatting on msn instead of typing the essay. It was sucha relaxing period back then..

"Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should not take anything for granted."
- From that book. :)

No comments: