Sunday, October 5

Tell me I’m special even though I know I’m not

I'm still not studying when I know I must study or else would have insufficient time to do so for the next 2 weeks. I can't seem to focus and concentrate, even when I feel refresh (which only last a little while) after my showers or baths. So, what's wrong with me? I bet others are mugging like crazy, if not, studying hard. All, if not most, have already picked up their momentum. And look at me. My momentum seems to be a roller-coaster moving up and down without control; haywire. It can move unbelievable high, but the next moment it can vertically drop to the endless pit. Exciting yeah? But not exactly that amazing during this period when the first paper is in 2 weeks' time, considering the fact that I can't absorb a single thing from morning till now. Ima pro without self-control. I'm feeling bad for being unproductive; even my siblings studied more than I did. What's worse is that my parents do not stop me from using this sinful computer 'cus they know that I do my studying (ha. ha.). This is how I spend my Fridays and weekends, except that Saturdays are fun-filled.

Must. Start. Studying. Hard.

No comments: