












Awesome is an understatement for the trip. It's probably the best of the best camps I've ever gone to! All the unique experiences and fun we had simply can't be described with words. The climb was actually easier than what I expected, perhaps even better than Bukit Timah Natural Reserve's trip (due to certain unforeseen circumstances haha).
I'm glad that despite the 7th Exco's not-so-good campfire planning, it turned out to be much better than what we expected, in fact, amazing. :D The atmosphere throughout the night was up to da max -- everyone was hyper! So. Relief. We can't deny that we ain't worried about it throughout the climb. The emcees' lameness actually.. amused the crowd, while the cheer-leaders put up a fantastic job entertaining them, not forgetting the miscellaneous pair who were surrounded by _______ guys during the Gimme More game hahaha. How chaotic the song-and-dance might be, yet fun and engaging they were with some crazy J2s around. What's there to complain when everyone enjoyed ourselves and had one of the best nights ever?
No comments:
Post a Comment