Thursday, October 1

It was only when I thought I was over it that I realise I wasn't. I will tell myself there are so many awesome people around to make my day and that something better will eventually come together. But this doesn't make me forget about him. I will tell myself he doesn't care about me so I have to really stop thinking about it, secretly hoping for just a little miracle. There are times when I thought I have almost put everything at the back of my mind when I'm enjoying myself with the wonderful people who can someway or another make me feel good. Unfortunately, at the end of the day, the memory of him will still appear, no matter how hard I try to push it away. Sometimes, I get so tired of fighting back the thought of him that I give in. I will then wonder how he is able to get over this so soon, just like that, when we ended the relationship peacefully. At times, I will try to think of all the little unpleasant things of him but in no time, my thoughts will drift to the pleasant memories instead. I know, that I need just a little bit more time to move on. I want to talk more in school, not keep quiet so frequently. Every now and then, I will think to myself this may be a retribution for not treating other people well. After all, what goes around comes around.

No comments: