
2009, the most happening year in my seventeen years of life. The year I learnt the most out of the various events; laughed and cried the most; started sleeping real late; realised the value of friends and family.
1.
I really can't imagine how this year will be without Odac and the awesome people. Every trainings and outings never fail to make my day (okay, cliche and mushy much), especially the Dumbsuay swimming outing, Damnsuay marina barrage outing, studying out w some peop whereby G, B and I had our budget dinner after that. Within less than half a year, I have gotten close to some (gay) friends. Being in Exco isn't as easy and simple as you think. Responsibilities and more responsibilities, teaching me how to be a better leader.
2. Break up
Hehehe it was after 2 months that I realised how emotional I was during that period. Thank you pingpong girls especially Yq for listening to my emo talk then! You must have been tired of listening to almost-the-same-thing over and over again, unable to do anything about it. I also have to thank B, Cr, E, Th, especially Wk for putting up with my emo nonsense and to B & Cr for cheering me up. I don't know how they do it (not did, cus they still do), but they always manage to make my day. Oh how can I forget to thank the person himself for making me happy during that 7-8 months. Looking back at some pictures, I realised how happy I looked then. Then again, I'm grateful things ended that way.. Who'd want to hang on and hurt both parties even more rather than end things earlier? When something good fell apart, something better did come together.
3. Cheerleading
Going to school early in the morning and leaving school when the sky is already dark almost everyday, with stunt practices and never ending jokes. We've learnt to pick up our courage to do shoulder sit, then even scarier, shoulder stand. Okay, I've forgotten the other stunt terms but we had funnnn. "Five six seven eight, one two down up."
4. PW
The first thing that came to my mind wasn't the late nights, long hours of computer nor was it putting up with group members. It was the late submission of WR whereby 09S412 displayed our class spirit and became so much bonded. It was worth the panic.
5. Chalets
Cheerleading chalet saw us talking about :O stuff, namely the so-called end of the world and how different religions viewed it. I think it all happened when we were playing truth-or-dare. 09S412 discussed about BGR stuff during our class chalet, and played our favourite Polar Bear game.
6. Work @IT Show
New experiences and knowing an awesome bunch of friends.
7. MJ
Giving us lotta stress. Late nights. Failing tests over and over again. And the turnstile incident.
8. And ohhh, number eight. This inside joke which B came up yesterday, when G claimed that for don't-know-what reason, I'd be emo at eight o'clock. Still can't forget how G and I busted out laughing when B claimed that "I've never fallen in love before". So anyway, there's nothing much to say about this no. 8. After all, how much can I ask for?




No comments:
Post a Comment