
First week of school was :D with all my favourite people, 09S412 and Odac. I'm already starting to miss last year's classmates though.
Odac built our structures-- leap of faith & catapult (different from the previous years!) on Tuesday for Mj's Open House. We weren't careful enough such that one of us got injured when the mess tin on the catapult hit his nose... and bleeded. The impact was so hard that the part of the aluminium mess tin which hit the nose bent and they had a hard time bending it back. Yes, aluminium. Everyone got kinda traumatised and right after we saw blood, everyone became quiet and more serious. Our teacher told us exco that fortunately it was the nose which it hit, not the-other-part (if you can figure out).
I met many NAS students on Wednesday during the Open House! Heard that manyyyyy are coming to our school (: So anyway, mass dance was fun (although Atlas was in the last place) as usual. AND OUR CLASS (who rep our house) WON THE FIRST PLACE FOR THE BEST STALL or whatever it's called!! AND SO Atlas became the overall champion for Open House :D 100bucks Seoul Garden voucher, unfortunately. I guess I would prefer another Haagen Dazs class outing.
On Thursday after school, Nicole, Bengan and I went CGH to visit Waikhee after her operation. AND WE MANAGED TO SURPRISE HER. It's in caps 'cus my surprises were always ruined for some reasons. And yesterday Odac went and gave her another surprise :D
I guess it's obvious that I pretty much enjoyed the first week of school. Hopefully, this will continue...


No comments:
Post a Comment