Friday, March 4


So it seems alright, since the worst didn't happen. Blame on the rather optimistic side of myself, which failed to make me push myself hard enough. No regrets though, cuz it looks like this look-on-the-bright-side and there-are-many-paths-to-take beliefs got me through the disappointment which I would have otherwise felt.

They discuss about the Uni they prefer going due to distance and convenience, but nah, I can't be so picky! I'm not feeling upset because there're many people whose other academic results are not as good as mine, with some even worse cases around..... and look, they are still surviving in this society! So what right do I have to complain?

I don't usually make comparisons until mom asked me about how my other friends in the photo (on my table) did. Most of them did way better than me, when we are as busy.... or sometimes they were even busier than me. It made me think, why they were able to perform way better than I did. Apart from some other reasons, the one I can actually change would be my faith. I did not trust myself that I could do well then, thinking i-was-just-bad-like-that all along. That might be the reason why I did not go all the way beyond my limit. What I learn from this big day, is to stand still and believe in myself, no matter how rocky the road will be.

No comments: